Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Christmas Present for Regina

Hi, it is me again!!

Are your mother and father working hard to get your home ready for Christmas too?

I even washed my window! How about that? I put the Christmas tree in front of it at first so nobody would noticed it was dirty but Cousin Regina from the rich part of our family will visit us this Xmas and she is such spoilt little brat she is bound to look behind the Christmas tree to check everything is clean!!

Toffee will also come over for the Xmas Holidays and our wise uncle Big Joe. Of course my twin brother Junior and our funny Cousin Cookie will be there as well.

It is actually a small miracle that Cousin Regina was willing to celebrate Christmas with us. Regina thinks she is better than us because her parents are rich. She is a pretty, sweet girl but is so spoiled that she acts so obnoxious that it's not funny.

Because Regina is so spoiled, it was not difficult to persuade her to celebrate Christmas with us by using a clever trick.

We promised her that she would get a very nice present. A more beautiful one than she ever got. Regina was quite curious. We told her: the gift will give you fame and respect, and this gift will probably bring you the highest price during the beauty contest. This beauty contest is held just after Christmas. Regina with her human will participate in this contest. With this gift, we promised her, she will surely win first prize.

What do you think? Are we right  or not?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nervy, I bet this hat would win first prize at Ascot! Is Regina going there with her rich parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ascot the horse races you mean? I must admit I do not know!! But what do you think will happen, when she opens her eyes and sees her new hat? Will she ever wear it in public?? I wonder:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I meant Ascot the famous English horse races where all the rich and famous show up wearing the most extraordinary hats!

    I think Regina will love her new hat and will be the talk of the town when she wears it. If not, then don't be sad, because I'd love to have it and wear it with pride! It's my birthday on Boxing Day ;-)

    ReplyDelete