Saturday, December 24, 2011

YAP YAP YAHOOOOOOO!! Schnoz is now official Nervy's Sponsor Dog!


What a wonderful surprise, this morning I found the official papers of Schnoz in my mailbox! There is a certificate stating that I now am an officially sponsor of Schnoz!

Receiving these papers so quickly, on the day before Christmas, makes it even more special!

Perhaps this sponsoring a dog is also an idea for you. You can ask someone else to sponsor a dog for you for your birthday or other occasion, or you can sponsor a dog yourself. A fun idea for your next birthday maybe? Or as a gift to a parent or brother or sister?

The people of DogTrust have sent me the following information about my new friend:

"Schnoz is a boy and he is a bit older already. He loves Ratty his squeaky toy. Schnoz  had a rough life on the streets, before he was taken in by DogsTrust. He suffer from arthritis and because of that he moves slowly. But Schnoz has a big personality and together with his toy he make sure he is noticed and doesn't get ignored". :) I love that boy already and am happy he is my friend!

I'll keep you all informed about the news I receive about Schnoz.

Merry Christmas from Schnoz and I!

Nervy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Nervy and Schnoz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Nervy and Schnoz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Schnoz....and many more to come!!
    Love from Bungee

    ReplyDelete